RE: Happy Days are here again

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: RE: Happy Days are here again
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 21:55:39 -0500
Scott,

I agree with you some "off branded" gasolines do have an off odor, but I
have never smelled one like ammonia!  Anyway my thought has always been that
convience store gas is as good as any one elses as long as it comes from a
reputable supplier, and their tanks are good!  We have reformulated gas here
and I have not noticed any off odor to the gas.  When it was first
introduced I noticed a decrease in mileage in the MG and in our Taurus.

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm