That darned heater switch...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: That darned heater switch...
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:23:25 -0600 (CST)
Well, I got my car back today from having the hood fixed, and they did a
great job!  It actually looks better than it did before it got it.  :)

Now...I think I need to get this heater fan to working, and my problem is
that dreaded heater switch.

The other night, I struggled with it for a while trying to get it out, but
to no avail.  Soo....

I know you all have been over this problem a million times, but any
suggestions on getting this thing out will be greatly appreciated.  :)

Thanks in advance...
(hope I'm not opening a can of worms here... heheh)   :P

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB