Re: That darned heater switch...

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: That darned heater switch...
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:25:15 -0800 (PST)
With regards to the "heaters" and the fan "motor" on mgbs, Since you are
dicussing the electrics of the "environmental controls" on the MGB, I
thought I might ask a related question:

Is there a replacement fan motor available- in particular, is there a
gutsier fan from some other make that would bolt on in place of the
original. Mine is either giving up the ghost or is too puny for the job
of removing condensation haze on the inside of the windshield of my 1970
mgb-gt and I'm looking into replacing it.