RE: What type of battery...

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: What type of battery...
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:01:54 -0500
Thanks for clarifing the group number!  I do want to add that when I needed
new batteries I went to NAPA and purchased two modern day new 6 volt
batteries, yes they were pricey but I had not had good luck with a 12 volt
in the past.  They also came with a 50 month warranty, that was 4 years ago
and they are still going strong...

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm

Group