Re: starting newsgroup-Reply

To: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: starting newsgroup-Reply
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:31:20 -0800
At 10:28 PM 3/15/98 +0930, you wrote:

>*********original message follows**************
>>On Sunday, 15 March 1998 Jay wrote,
>>
>> I like it the way it is.  I enjoy the LBC postings, and I enjoy the "off
>the
>> wall" stuff.  I enjoy the good advice and I enjoy the humor.   I also
>like
>> learning about things that I haven't had to do yet, but may have to do in
>> the future.   I can always delete what I don't want to read.
>>
>> Just my opinion.
>>
>> "Jay"
>> John S. van Syckel
>> 1971 MGB
>**********end of original message*************
>
>I'm with Jay on this one. Why fix it if it isn't broke?
>
>Scotty.
>Adelaide.Australia.

Didn't we discuss this issue a few months ago ??
If I recall correctly, the consensus then was to leave
things the way we have it now.
I agreed at that time, and my opinion had not changed.

Cheerio, Stuart.....'79MGB (with the top down).
Stuart Farmer
2724 Florida St.
Longview,WA 98632         k7wf@kalama.com
Tel: 360-423-1769