Re: starting newsgroup

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Subject: Re: starting newsgroup
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 00:14:15 -0500
>And finally - the most boring, aggravating and time wasting of all -
>complaints about the content of the list by those who would tell me what is
>important.

*yawn*

Can we end this thread now before we beat it even further into the ground.

If you want to setup/run a newsgroup, good luck. It will never happen. Not
enough support.

If you don't like downloading all the messages on the list, then switch to
digest or unsubscribe. I don't like a lot of things, but I learn to deal with
them. There are more important things in life than bickering about what
goes on
in the list. Everyone should lighen up.

End of story.

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com (note the new address)