Re: Long Drives Advice

To: David Johnson <da3johns@surya.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: Re: Long Drives Advice
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:37:00 -0800
> On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, David Johnson wrote:
>
> > Hello All!
> > My brother and I are planning to make a trip to my sisters wedding from
Kamloops British Columbia to Hamilton, Ontario using a 1975 MGB.

        I'm not sure 2,500 miles in an MG is going to be all that fun
but
I'm
an OF.  You will see I-94 signs in your sleep, Dave, when this is over.
I was going to suggest that your sister's husband-to-be needed the
advice, but you and your brother need it more.  All I can really suggest
is leave a little early, keep the cooler full, and keep a good sense of
humor.  Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Larry Dickstein     Kansas City, MO

O.F. #2 by Executive Decree