RE: Paint Fumes or What?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Paint Fumes or What?
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 15:00:01 -0800
OK that is quite enough bashing, thank you. I live here and happen to
enjoy it.
Don't make me get out my list of "Why  (insert your state here) Sucks! "
I'm am not a democrat. I'm not a fruit, nor a flake. I have lived in
both Los Angeles and San Francisco and guess what, even though this
might be shocking to some of you,  those two cities are only a very
small part of California. After all we have counties that are bigger
then most east coast states.
 So unless you have spent some time here, other then in LA. or the Bay
area, and have seen the mountains, the north coast, the redwoods, the
Mojave, Lake Tahoe, etc. etc. etc.    Get my point.
(flames off)

http://www.jps.net/elliotts