Tonneau Help Thanks and comments on instructions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tonneau Help Thanks and comments on instructions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:44:35 -0600
Thanks to all who responded to my question on installation of the new
tonneau.
I suppose it's understandable for Moss to not want to pay for a new top with
a big slice in it due to a clumsy customer with a sharp knife! Still, it
seems silly and a note with the instructions clearly stating: "If you screw
it up (or hurt yourself) while DIYing, then don't whine to us!" would
suffice.
Oh well, that's why the list exists, right? I'm not going to yell at them
for it but the distributors might want to politely "suggest" that
installation instructions for tonneaus (with the caveat) would be a good
idea. A full top (hood), well, I understand that in this litigious society.
I'll still do it myself when the time comes and if I mess it up, I'll know
who to blame - me.
The weather is getting warm here so it'll get done this weekend!

Dan
'73 B