MGB Distributer Amplifier Module

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Distributer Amplifier Module
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@ross.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 01:09:22 -0600
Friday My '77 B died twice on the way home (10 min drive) from work.

On both occasions I was able, w/ some difficulty to restart the car.

Once started runs fine, and it died just like the ignition was turned
off, so naturally I suspect either the ignition switch or the fuel pump.

I have recently dismantled ignition switch and since it works
otherwise. I suspect the fuel pump. BUT WAIT A MINUTE what about the
amplifier in the late model distributer.?

I have never owned a B w/o points. How does this puppy fail? All at
once or a-bit-at-a-time. What are the symptoms?

P.S. I missed the Tire Size thread will some one send me a summary?

--
- "I was born in a Hostess Cupcake factory before the sexual revolution!"
Henry D. Reynolds           hdr@jump.net