Re: New Moss prices?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: New Moss prices?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:20:26 -0700 (PDT) (20:20 UT)
>Phillip:

    Surely you are not going to relace your wire wheels yourself, are you??
 IMHO, the second most dangerous thing [to self and any other traffic] that an
 owner can due to his/her car.  First being using air for the hydralic system.

    British Wire Wheel is just down the road from you.

<Regards........

 I'm replacing some broken spokes, as I have in the past.  Put 'em in,
tighten them until they *ping* to the same tone as their neighbors.
What is so hazardous about that?
...and just where IS British Wire Wheel?

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*