RE: '73 B Brake Light Switch

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: RE: '73 B Brake Light Switch
From: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:18:00 -0700
Dan,

 I was on the same project last night on my 73 BGT.

My Brake lights didn't come on at all. I found I was
not getting a good contact inside the switch, so I
took it apart by bending the metal lip on the casing.

I just cleaned up the contact surfaces and blew it out.

Yes the lights should be ON with the plunger OUT and
OFF with the plunger IN.

Hope this helps,

Alan B.'