Re: Front Bearing Grease Seal- which way do they go?

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Front Bearing Grease Seal- which way do they go?
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:37:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Robert,

I could easily press this seal into the bearing with my bare hands fwiw.
However, I get the message as to which side should be out! Thanks!. In the
meantime, I am working with another problem. Seems the DPO had
bearings replaced and whomsoever did the work neglected to
replace the spacers in the hubs!!!!!! I've been driving on these bearings
with no spacer ACCCK!. Well, I'm waiting for my local parts place to come
up with these hub bearing spacers so I can drive my car!!!

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521