Re: Northwest Import Parts/Carpets

To: "BIDGOOD, ALAN" <BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com>
Subject: Re: Northwest Import Parts/Carpets
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 11:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
I dealt with them a lot- actually they are my primary suppliers. I've been
satisfied overall. The carpet kit is OK. I'd buy it again if I had too,
but for some of you out there that are more particular, a lot of it had to
be self assembled. Also, the carpet had to be cut in a few places due to
it being a generalized kit and not specifically for my year (1970). As
for other parts etc. you couldn't do better from my experience.

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521