Re: Northwest Import Parts/Carpets

To: BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com
Subject: Re: Northwest Import Parts/Carpets
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 09:33:38 EDT
On Thu, 7 May 1998 11:32:00 -0700 "BIDGOOD, ALAN"
<BIDGOODA@pab22a.ssd.loral.com> writes:

>Hi again,
>
>Another question - Most conversation relative to parts suppliers
>for our lbc's seem to revolve around Moss and Victoria British,
>I notice that Northwest Import parts in Portland (just MG parts)
>seems to offer cheaper prices.  Has anybody had any experience
>with them, I am particularly looking fora carpet kit for my 73 BGT.
>
>Any other comments/advice regarding the carpet kits offered by
>both Moss/Victoria British et al would also be very welcome.
>
>Thanks,
>                                          Alan B.'

Just back from the battlefields of Culodden - oops sorry, i mean Carlisle
(more on that later.....)  Scarborough Fair have (IMHO) been making the
best carpet kits around for years but now they have surpassed themselves
- a Wilton knock off, completely bound, all necessary jute and all for
$225 - snaffled one up for my 69 - dare i say it?? they look as good as
Saturs but for half the price!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT