RE: MG Title

To: "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MG Title
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 20:38:48 -0400
Kevin,

It would seem to me that it would be illegal to do this as has been stated
here on the list.  Yet I would think there has to be a way to title the car
legally of course it probably wouldn't have a "MG" VIN.  How else would the
owner of a kit car, get a title?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm