Re: Repro Parts

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Repro Parts
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 23:49:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/07/98 6:05:01 PM PST,  Lawrie@britcars.com writes:

<< So, please don't make broad statements such as "Moss products are CRAP"
 unless you can prove that every part you have ever bought from them did not
 fit, did not work, has failed prematurely in service, or has been woefully
 inadequate in one way or another.

Lawrie - if you read my post carefully, I said no such thing. I said that the
MGA bumpers marketed by Moss are crap, and I stand by that assessment. My
statement was no broader than that, nor was it intended to be. I have
purchased many acceptable parts from Moss over the years. My apologies if I
was not sufficiently clear.

Bill S.