RE: lug nuts & spares

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: lug nuts & spares
From: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:59:43 -0700
In a message dated 98-05-07 00:09:36 EDT, jimbb88@erols.com writes:

<< I stole a trick from the motor cycle crowd &
 hollowed out an old spark plug & prazed it to an air line fitting,

<snip>

I thought this was a great idea until one remembers that you are putting a
highly combustible air/fuel mixture into the tire.

<snip>

I agree, having thought about it this is an absolutely stupid stunt to
pull.  Additionally the aggressive nature of fuel (esp. in California) will
tend to rot the rubber.

Andy

PS I got an electric tyre pump from Target for $10.  Plugs into cigar
lighter.