Re: Compression Questions

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Jim Carlile" <j_carlile@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Compression Questions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 22:32:51 -0500
That was my thinking...my measurements are more like 75-80 on 3 cylinders
and 55 on one (#2)! Those are VERY low. 130 is "perfect", but 75 is
NOT....puzzling that my car is running quite well, and not totally
disappointing acceleration-wise...which leads me to believe I should get a
"professional" opinion.
Dan