Re: Sunroofs

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: Sunroofs
From: Murray Arundell <marundel@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:07:04 +1000 (EST)
At 08:54 12/05/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Ahh, a gloating comment from sun-soaked Australia! :-)
>
>Happily, our temperatures at the moment are approaching 30=B0C: not bad for=
=20
>May! Let's hope it continues.
>

>Cheers,
>
>Philip Raby
>Editor, MG World

Hell Phil,

Up here we regard Grahame's part of the world as the ice bound south!
Temperature today will be a brain numbing 23C, not a cloud in the sky and no
rain likely for weeks........ Great MG weather.  Here in this part of Oz we
tend to leave the MGs in the shed in high summer as it is simply too hot
(except for air-con F's) to take them out.  The cars are OK it is us drivers
that wilt.  Temperatures in the 30-40C range together with tropical humidity
tend to steer one toward anything airconditioned. =20

This time of year of course is completely different.  EG The Dicovery is at
home in the garage and the TC is in the office car park....!

Cheers,

Murray Arundell - Brisbane Australia
45 - TC
65 - B