Re: tail lights

To: steveb5815@edgenet.net
Subject: Re: tail lights
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:49:12 EDT
Steve,
  I wondered about the amber also, before I tried it.  What actually
happens is that the new light shines through the reflector and comes
through red, with a tinge of yellow to it. This is a very visible color,
unlike the dark, pure red of the existing lens, and from a car length
back it all combines into one large, red light source.  The amber turn
signal is visible through this, so I think that the addition of the light
is all to the good.  In any case, I would suggest that the addition of a
brake light would be worthwhile, even if the tail light were not added.
Bob