RE: Emissions testing: Was " It is official!"

To: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Emissions testing: Was " It is official!"
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:20:43 -0600
Ha!  Will they notice?  Don't know about your state, but I just talked to a
guy this week that has put several Chevy 350 V8's in Jaguars.  He tells me
that he just drives them over to the smog station (Colorado) and they pass,
the inspector doesn't even notice that the Jaguar inline 6 has been replaced
with a Chevy 350 V8!

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"