Re: brake dragging/replacing wheel cylinder

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: brake dragging/replacing wheel cylinder
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:25:32 -0500
The best advice I can give you about this is that they slip over the
front and are pushed back, not over the top and down.  Once I had
figured this out, I didn't have a problem getting them on.

Becky
69 roadster with new paint and new carpet...should be finished with
restore in two weeks  HOOOOORAY!