Re: Leakin bat'try

To: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Subject: Re: Leakin bat'try
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:39:25 -0500
On the subject of batteries...please don't throw anything at me for
asking this...I have one 12V battery now and the SO is STRONGLY
encouraging me to convert back to two 6V set up.  Says there is more
storage capacity in two.  Lights will be brighter, will crank better..I
believe I've seen some comments to the opposite.  Anyone care to clear
this up for me?

TIA

Becky
Always wanting more power!!!!