As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 15:35:59 -0500 (CDT)
I'm really disappointed in the number of sighting or should I say lack
there of. In desperation I even went cruising around today and passed
several locations where I know there to be LBCs. Steve Krane's Orange
73 B was in the driveway with it's hood down. The Rubber Bumpered B
parked in the service garage on a corner near me is still parked there,
the two AH Sprites were in there respective driveways and Andy Zuch's
father's 74 GT w/ plate JULESGT was parked in it's usual spot on the
street out front. Only thing I saw in motion was a very large and very
old Bentley with right hand drive. Tomorrow Phil Hubbard is coming by
and I'll take him round to check on a couple of works in progress I
know of here on Long Island. All for now, Safety Fast, David Deutsch