Re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 12:16:08 -0400
On 5/22/98 4:35 PM so and so  David Deutsch said. (And I quote)

>I'm really disappointed in the number of sighting or should I say lack
>there of. In desperation I even went cruising around today and passed
>several locations where I know there to be LBCs. Steve Krane's Orange
>73 B was in the driveway with it's hood down. The Rubber Bumpered B
>parked in the service garage on a corner near me is still parked there,
>the two AH Sprites were in there respective driveways and Andy Zuch's
>father's 74 GT w/ plate JULESGT was parked in it's usual spot on the
>street out front. Only thing I saw in motion was a very large and very
>old Bentley with right hand drive. Tomorrow Phil Hubbard is coming by
>and I'll take him round to check on a couple of works in progress I
>know of here on Long Island. All for now, Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Sounds familiar. All I have seen, 'cept the Midget, was a Rolls Royce
last eve. I know there are several LBC's in the Lansdale area but none
were about when I was. :-(

I also saw a Rolls Canhardly the other day but I don't think that counts
;-)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.