Re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: As British Car Weeks draws close to the end...
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:19:50 -0400
David Deutsch wrote:

>I'm really disappointed in the number of sighting or should I say lack
>there of.

Agreed.

On Tuesday I went from here (Bristol PA) to Washington, NJ and back.  Saw a
TVR, and 15+ Miatas (about half with top down), other than the TVR I saw no
LBCs at all.

BTW, sorry Rick if I would have known I'd be up there I'd have emailed you!

Even though my MGB is still in a "dead" state, I did show my support by
wearing a variety of LBC shirts (Lotus, Morris, and Lucas... all the MG
shirts are rather ugly, and I own 2 of those).  I also educated some of my
peers in LBC 101. ;-)

Dan, if your reading this far, I'm also working on TWW for ya.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)