Re: Greatest Sports Car of all time?

To: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: Greatest Sports Car of all time?
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 06:02:40 -0500
I would have to admit that whoever came up with this list definitely
does not understand the definition of 'sports car'.  Better if the
question were 'what is the most exciting car you've ever seen'.  I'd
still answer the same way though........MG!!!!

Becky
under any definition, still the BEST...MG!