Re: Matters of taste

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Matters of taste
From: WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:44:34 EDT
Geez - bad taste and touchy as well. Apparently also ignorant of Internet
practice. When you post something on it, your post becomes fair game for
anyone to comment upon. If you can't take the commentary, the answer is easy -
don't post!
And as for mooning, a subject apparently dear to your heart, I shall defer to
an obvious master.
Personally, I can't see what it has to do with discussion about cars, but if
it is your preferred form of witty riposte, when otherwise bereft of more
civil response, so be it.

Bill S.