Re: "Canopy" for roadsters

To: "Unger, Larry G" <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>,
Subject: Re: "Canopy" for roadsters
From: "Steve" <skrane@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:09:40 -0400
They are, in fact, sold by MGOC.  I have one and I use it all the time.  It
is much easier than putting up the top or the tonneau.  It keeps all
unwanted junk out of the interior and is waterproof in the event of a
shower.

There are elastic cords and hooks at each of the corners.  The hooks get
attached to the wheels.

Been using it for over a year and have not had a problem with it.

Let me know if you want any other information.

Steve Krane