Re: The pinnacle of the marque

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The pinnacle of the marque
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:08:19 -0400
>Your enthusiasm is to be commended.  However, it is as plain as the oil
>under the rear engine scroll that the pinnacle of MG-ness is the MGA.  I am
>sure that others of the enlightened would be more than happy to educate you
>in this regard  ;-)  This is the Truth and the Truth is good.
>
>Regards,
>Bill Eastman- trying to keep an old and cherished list thread alive
>61 MGA having it 80k mile makeover

Mr. Eastman is, of course, correct on this matter.  The MGAs are like the
snobbish cheerleaders in your highschool, they're the <usually> prettiest
and equally as used ;-)  The MGAs make their rounds, but one things remains
visible, they're always on top.  Everyone wants one, but there are only so
may of each to go around!

I could go on and on... but will digress with my comparison.

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)