Re: Webers

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Webers
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:48:23 -0400
To say that the Weber never ran right might be a bit of an overstatement.  I
experienced the dreaded "off-idle stumble" with the carb, and as I attempted
to tune it out, I found myself creating more problems.  I did manage to get
the stumble down to a minimum, but I still just didn't like the carb too
much when it ran well.

I'm not an originality freak, but there's something to be said about keeping
the car in the same condition it was in when it rolled off the line at
Abingdon.  FWIW, that was an important factor for me.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/