Re: What First ???

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Subject: Re: What First ???
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 20:49:30 -0500
Other than what you mentioned, I'd give the brake system a good inspection.
Check for leaks at all four, M/C and the 3 hoses, then check the thickness
of the pads and shoes. You might check the wheel bearings too, since they
sat in water, but if they had grease, maybe not a problem.
This way, even if something quits while you're having fun, you'll be able to
stop!
Remember, Safety Fast!
Dan
'73 B