RE: Dashboard puzzle

To: "'Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com'" <Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com>
Subject: RE: Dashboard puzzle
From: "Webber, Geoff" <gwebber@dow.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:10:15 -0400
Thanks for the reply :-)
I'm glad too that the conversion job does seem to have been kept pretty
neat, but as soon as I get back to Australia from this current business
trip I'll be onto the suppliers for the plastic surround. I'll try and
get hold of a second "arrow" indicator light to replace the big green
dot currently used on the right hand side. That should make it just a
little bit nicer.
Next plan is to tackle the 180 degree rotation for the steering column
stalks and perhaps put a bulb/socket under the empty map light cap on
the dash.

Thank again.........

Cheers,
Geoff