Re: A/C certification...

To: "john peloquin" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A/C certification...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:40:39 -0700
>Dear Max,
>
>and other netters,
>
>Previous argument and questions were removed:
>

>I think the questions brought up here are relevant and I'd like to hear
>some answers to them. BTW, not ALL NASA and atmospheric scientists are
>completely convinced.
>
>I'm not saying that it's ok to release R12 or that the phasing out of R12
>etc. was a bad idea, I'm saying that the verdict isn't in regarding the
>exact causes of either the "Ozone hole" OR "global warming".
>
>Also, when someone presents questions regarding an hypothesis, people that
>support the hypothesis in question generally attempt to answer the
>questions, unless they are unfamiliar with the data supporting the
>hypothesis. In that event, they are taking their position of support for
>the hypothesis on Faith, not Reason.
>
>"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
>John J. Peloquin
>Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521

OK, so you're an entymologist, I'm an art director, I don't know what
Keith is, but we're not going to resolve this question as laypersons
arguing from relative ignorance. RE your last paragraph, I didn't see
Keith offering any references to support his contentions. As it happens
I've followed this issue closely since 1985, but there's no point in
going over it here, even if anyone is interested. Try an
environmental-debunking mailing list. This is my last post on the subject.

Happy motoring!

Max Heim
'66 MGB
runs great, needs paint