Dead B, Part III

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Dead B, Part III
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:41:04 -0400
Thanks to all who have offered help so far.

I have found some problems with the distributor (small braided wire was
toast - replaced, other wire to LT terminal was not soldered in,
repaired) and have 12v at the points now. BUT, still no spark at coil or
plugs (had weak spark from coil for a bit, gone now).

I am now waiting for another "new" capacitor, hoping that will be the
last problem (Nory was right!)

Other than blue sky, summer vacation, and my B up on stilts . . . . .

Gary
74 mgb (making a small offering to the gods of Lucas)