Re: cast iron manifold paint

Subject: Re: cast iron manifold paint
From: Michael Hartley <roadster@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:19:36 -0400
I have seen a "paint" that brushes onto the cold manifold and is then cured
by the heat of the manifold.  Griot's Garage advertises this stuff.  I have
never used it myself, nor do I know anyone that has, but I have been very
pleased with other items purchased from Griot's in the past.  I do not have
my catalog handy at the moment, but if you would like more info feel free
to e-mail me.  I will happily send the info along.

Mike Hartley
roadster@mindspring.com