Re: GOT MY HAT !!!!!!!!

To: baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com
Subject: Re: GOT MY HAT !!!!!!!!
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:25:59 -0400
baldycotton@pop.mindspring.com wrote:

> At 05:55 PM 6/15/98 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hi all
> >Got home from work tonight and my hat was here!!It looks great!The
> >embroidery is very good.I'll wear it when driving my B and at the meets!
> >Thanks Lynn!!
> >Pat
>
> Being newer here, I don't know anything about these hats... but you guys
> sure make them sound intriguing... what's the deal?  What are they all
> about?  Are more still available?
> Dave
> '62 MGA 1600 MkII

Once again here are the instructions for ordering a list Hat:

Subject:
        MG List Hat
  Date:
        Thu, 28 May 1998 11:58:57 EDT
  From:
        LSheeley@aol.com
    To:
        mgs@autox.team.net

I've had several emails asking for mailing instructions for the MG List
Hat.
The design is ready and digitized and stiches out well. Two small
problems.

The khaki crown/British Racing Green bill hat is back-ordered and they
advise
I will have hats in a week or two. As soon as I get hats they will be
shipped
out first-come first-served based on the date I receive your orders.

The second problem is that the design stich time was longer than I
anticipated
which means the hat cost  $9 plus $3 shipping per hat order. That
doesn't
leave any room for a list license fee unless the group wants to talk
about a
voluntary donation to be forwarded to the list. You can order up to 12
hats
for the $3 shipping cost so order with friends to save on shipping.

Send check, money order or snail mail your VISA or MCard number. Do not
send
the bank card number thru the email. I'm not comfortable with the safety
of
that
process. Your card won't be charged until your hat is shipped.

The hat has a money-back guarantee if not satisfied. Just send me the
hat back
and I will refund the $9 purchase price. Had no returns so far (knock on
wood).

Lynn Sheeley
720 Valleydale Lane
Knoxville, Tenn  37923l