Re: BBS style wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BBS style wheels
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 00:31:25 -0400
>The problem is, all that seems to be available are "billet" and "fancy
>pants" rims. I guess everybody is going to 17 and 18 inch tires now. The
>local speed shop can't help either. MGB is a foreign language to them.

the other problem is finding the right bolt pattern, and rims made for a rear
wheel drive car.

my local wheel shop gave up after 4 months of searching. i will probably have
my rostyles refinished now. minilites are a LOT of money.

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973 - http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring  - http://members.home.com/mgbhaven