Re: Modern Sports Cars

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Modern Sports Cars
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:25:06 -0700
Trevor,

This is one time that I don't agree with you.  It's not so hard to
find nice used Rover converted 'Bs for under $9k.  I don't think
the same could be said for Vipers.  All told I'll probably have
between $4k and $5k in my conversion, and if money is no problem,
an excellent 'B V-8 conversion can be done in a couple of months.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/