Re: [OT] Computer purchase question

To: Tyson Sherman <tsherman@tecinfo.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Computer purchase question
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 21:02:34 -0500
A business acquaintence of mine has purchased several computer systems
from Gateway and has been extremely pleased with the product.  Technical
support after the sale was very easy to use.  I would guess that she
would highly recommend them since she is already bragging to everyone
about them!!!

Becky