RE: Camber?

To: "Gary Davis" <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Camber?
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:55:22 -0400
Gary,

I know that if I'm wrong we will hear about it but i don't believe camber
can be adjusted.  Only adjustment is with the tie rods, so if you just
replaced them you need to align things.  I will ask this question of the
list, could worn bushings cause the wear Gary is refering too?

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm