Re: Camber?

To: GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov
Subject: Re: Camber?
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:41:44 EDT
No Gary,
 The MGB (and GT) have no adjustment for camber (or caster or king pin
inclination for that matter). The only adjustment is for toe-in, via the
tie rod ends.
 It sounds like you may have a bit of toe-out on the RF.
 Considering you just replaced the tie rod ends, it's a very good
possibility.
 Recheck the toe-in on both wheels, making sure the steering rack is
centered.
 You might want to have an alignment shop check it, and check the camber,
caster and king pin inclination. If any of them or out of spec., you may
have damaged or worn bushings or other components.

Good luck

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget