Re: Speakers again

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speakers again
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:30:56 -0400
In regards to your request for oponions concerning speaker placement, let
me tell you what I did.  I own a music store and have access to some pro
sound gear.  Soundtech makes a small 2 way speaker in a plastic housing,
model # ST5T.  I put these on the
floor behind the seats, point them up, and get a really good sound with my
Kenwood deck.  The list price for a pair of these is
$199.90.  Usually I sell them for about $150.00/pr., give or take a few
dollars.  There are other companies that make the
same type speaker, these just happen to be the brand I carry.  One could
mount them to the floor I suppose, but mine don't slide
around at all.  Hope this helps.