RE: Insurance for young drivers

To: mg digest <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Insurance for young drivers
From: Harris Goldstein <hgoldstein@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 21:40:49 -0500
I have chosen to stick with my regular insurance company (Amica), rather
than collector's car insurance.  What I found is that by suspending the
liability portion during winter (I'm in Minnesota - lots of winter here)
it brings the cost way down.  I have more cars than drivers, so that has
a significant impact.  My insurance company is very good about
suspending and reinstating this part of the coverage.