Re: xtend - what is it good for?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Hicks" <hicks@mohawk.net>
Subject: Re: xtend - what is it good for?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:15:23 -0500
I think the "Extend" you're referring to is a rust converter. It's main
ingredient is phosphoric-whatchamacallit...and it converts rust into a
"sandable coating". I'm not too sure about it's preventative capabilities,
but it works pretty good on surface rust AFTER you've scraped and brushed
the big flakes away.
Dan
73B