Re: xtend - what is it good for?

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: xtend - what is it good for?
From: Hicks <hicks@mohawk.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 18:18:19 -0400
Thanks for your comments.

I found it changes the color of rust and as you point out makes it sand able.
I was just wondering if anyone had experience as to its true rust preventive
capabilities when use correctly. That is, remove all loose materials and apply
Extend to exposed area. I did find that it held paint pretty well. I have used
it only on open surfaces which I could get to. It looks like the Waxoyl can be
sprayed into areas which you can "paint";