Re: dashless wonder has more questions....

To: bmahoney@home.com
Subject: Re: dashless wonder has more questions....
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 09:05:37 EDT
On Fri, 03 Jul 1998 06:38:48 -0500 Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
writes:
.  My guess is that he sent ground rather than overnight.  If it
>does get here today, I should be on the road tonight......THAT WOULD
>BE AWSOME....
>TIA for your advice..AGAIN.  You folks are priceless!
>
>Becky
>pretty car, empty wallet......still no dash  :~(

Just a little "heads up" Becky - Dashboard installation may be a little
slower than you think and however many socket extensions and universal
joints you have you will likely need more, the bolts that hold it at the
top are really tough to get to - i hope you havnt put the seats in yet
since toull be doing contortions all over the floor all day.
Its not impossible, though at times you may think so, just take your time
and make sure you dont break too many wires !!
good luck

mike robson
69 roadster (dash out so has this to come to)
70 BGT (never took this one out)
72 roadster (been there done that!)