Re: Swaps

To: DANMAS@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Swaps
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 02:59:05 EDT
In a message dated 7/04/98 11:49:45 AM PST,  DANMAS writes:

<< In one sentence, you've wiped out all my respect for you that grew over the
year or so I've been reading your posts. I will not get into a debate over
this, but I will say one thing.

 There is nothing sacred about any of these cars, MGA, MGB, TC, TD or any MG.

Dan, I never sought your approval or respect, I just post my opinions. Nothing
that I can see in my post would justify your tirade about me supposedly
thinking that I hold an opinion of any MG that places them on pedestals.

It just isn't so, and don't damn me for your misunderstanding of what I did
say.

MGs are just pieces of metal like any other automobile - to think otherwise is
to delude yourself. Please do me the favour of not assuming that I am
indulging in such self-delusion.

Bill S.