swaps

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: swaps
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 09:35:50 -0700
Oh COME ON now!!!
So someone calls someone a "knickledragger"SO WHAT?
You babies sound like a bunch of yuppies with their shorts in a bunch!
I am envious of you guys because you don't have anything else to worry
about!As for the type of people who overpower cars,a lot of them fit the
"knuckledragger" catagory It's like the difference between a fullback
and a chess player some think brute force is the way to go.I find it a
lot more rewarding to take what power I have and finesse it around the
curves!Now if a guy wants to put a V8 in an A he can but when he puts
those intentions on the list he has to understand that there will be
some people who because they love these cars so much will have to state
their opinon.I think Bill's right with the term because that's the
impression I would get about the owner when I see a car like that.What
if some one lowered an A like the lowriders do?Painted it awful and put
lifts on it and jumped it and brought it to a meet?I bet we would all be
appalled!It would be his car BUT should we applaud him? I think not!Lets
try and not be so thin skinned it makes you look like a baby.
Pat